| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Taiaroa Head in January is mild at 14.2 °C (57.56 °F).
- The weather in January is slightly dry. Only 59mm (2.3in) of fluid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 14:45 long and the longest day is 15:38 long with an average length of 15:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Taiaroa Head January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Taiaroa Head, New Zealand
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Taiaroa Head:
- Glendale, New Zealand - 50 kms (31.1 miles) NNW
- Middlemarch, Garthmyl, New Zealand - 54.8 kms (34.1 miles) WNW
- Cherry Farm Hospital, New Zealand - 18.2 kms (11.3 miles) NNW
- Pinewood, New Zealand - 37.6 kms (23.3 miles) W
- Lee Flat, New Zealand - 55.3 kms (34.4 miles) W
- Ross Creek, New Zealand - 18.9 kms (11.8 miles) WSW
- Sullivan Dam, New Zealand - 17.7 kms (11 miles) WSW
- Whare Flat, New Zealand - 25.1 kms (15.6 miles) WSW
- Balmoral, Outram, New Zealand - 41.5 kms (25.8 miles) WSW
- Dunedin, Btl Gardens, New Zealand - 20.3 kms (12.6 miles) SW
- Dunedin (Aero), New Zealand - 43.9 kms (27.3 miles) WSW
- Dunedin, Musselburgh, New Zealand - 23.7 kms (14.7 miles) SW
- Burnside, New Zealand - 26.7 kms (16.6 miles) SW
- Southern Reservoir, New Zealand - 26.7 kms (16.6 miles) SW
- Berwick Forest, New Zealand - 56.3 kms (35 miles) WSW
- Waihola, New Zealand - 58.7 kms (36.5 miles) WSW